GLP Quality Assurance Manager
CY Partners are working with an international research organisation to help recruit an experienced GLP Quality Assurance Manager for their team, based in the York area. The client in question delivers innovative research services and products for their partners in various fields, including crop protection, plant health and sustainable agriculture. These services include, but are not limited to, efficacy trials of chemical and biological control agents, integrated pest management services and novel pesticides development.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, your main responsibility will be to ensure that all GLP requirements are met. You will provide advice, guidance and recommendations to internal stakeholders on the requirements of quality and operating standards. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing the GLP QA function to ensure regulatory auditing is scheduled and maintained, some auditing will be required
- Working with the Test Facility Management Team to ensure regulatory requirements are met and new requirements are implemented
- Offer advice and guidance on the requirements of GLP compliance
- Produce and deliver GLP training
- Liaise with assessing bodies and customers
- Management of all team members, being the first point of contact for any issues they may have and supporting them in finding solutions, including proactive identification of performance issues, providing feedback and coaching
- Effective management of staff resource through line management and liaising with resource planners
- Support and encourage innovation to improve current service delivery, driving improvements and development of the service provided.
- Ensure all team members are trained in and adhere to the relevant H&S and quality standard requirements
- A proven track record in GLP QA activities
- Experience in scheduling audits and managing audit schedules
- Experience in instrumental system validations for the generation of electronic data
- Production and delivery of training material relevant to GLP regulations and requirements
- You will ideally have some project management experience
If you meet the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841.