GLP Study Director (Senior Analytical)
Biotechnology Clinical Life Sciences
We have an exciting new opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Analytical Scientist (Study Director) at a leading clinical services company based in Australia. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Assay Development in LCMS/MS and have proven experience in a similar Study Director role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage high-level project tasks including project & client management to ensure agreed project timelines are met
- Manage sample processing including receipt and disposal of study
- Manage all scientific content of assigned studies
- Provide technical expertise on troubleshooting across the regulated bioanalysis laboratory (method validation and study sample analysis)
- Prepare and review bioanalytical reports
- Liaise with clients including on-site visits, as well as perform audits when required
- Provide leadership and supervision, as well as training of Analytical Scientists as required
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement in compliance, productivity and efficiency of the laboratory team
- Participate in weekly resourcing meetings with senior staff to optimize resourcing across the laboratory
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in LCMS/MS performing regulated bioanalysis and/or Assay Development
- Degree qualified, or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline
- Proven experience in Study Director tasks
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, train and supervise
- Experience in Watson LIMs in bioanalytical report writing would be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively both in isolation and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse problems, formulate effective solutions and coordinate tasks simultaneously
The company is a Contract Research Organisation specialising in providing drug development services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. You will be working in their state-of-the-art facilities based in Adelaide, Australia, with Visa and relocation support provided.
If you are interested, please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.