GMP Production Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary Up to £28,000
Do you have previous experience of working in a GMP environment, supporting cellular manufacturing projects?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for a GMP Production Scientist to join an innovative company specialising in the development of Cellular Therapies. This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with an exciting science-based company near Edinburgh.
Working as the GMP Production Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Performing the manufacture of Cellular Therapies and Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
- Maintaining GMP standards across the site and work within a controlled clean room environment
- Completing quality related documentation including batch production records, change controls, and risk assessments in line with GMP
- Prepare and process formal documentation for new projects on site
- Work in accordance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience of working in a GMP clean room environment and a background in stem cells, cellular therapies or cell banking. You will also possess a desire to continually develop and improve current procedures, and crucially have an eye for detail. The successful individual will also have a Life Sciences Degree, or related subject or equivalent training and experience.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you don’t hesitate and Apply today! You can call Owain at CY partners for more information