GMP Production Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary Up to £28,000
Do you have experience of cellular therapies and working to GMP guidelines?
If so, then keep on reading.
An innovative biotechnology company based in Edinburgh are currently looking for a GMP Production Scientist. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing team on a permanent basis.
Working as the GMP Production Scientist, you will be key to supporting the operation deliver cellular therapy products and solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out the manufacture of cellular therapies and advanced therapy medicinal products, in line with GMP guidelines
- Complete quality related documentation, including batch production records, change controls, incidents/deviation and risk assessments in accordance with GMP and Standard operating procedures
- Supporting daily manufacturing housekeeping activities, including but not limited to cleaning stock control and ordering materials
- Preparing formal documentation for new projects to enable developments to be introduced in a suitably controlled manner
- Plan and undertake the validation of new manufacturing processes and equipment
In return the company provide a competitive salary, training and other additional benefits.
To be considered for the role you will have a degree in a life science, or a related subject, or possess equivalent training. You will also have worked within GMP clean room production environments and ideally a background in stem cells, cell therapies or cell banking.
If this is the role for you then apply today or for an informal chat call Owain at CY Partners. (0191 477 4733)