Location North East
Salary Dependent on Experience
CY Partners are working with a leading medical diagnostic company to help recruit a Haemostasis Scientist on a permanent basis. The client in question specialises in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis systems.
The successful Haemostasis Scientist will participate in the development and support of the client’s haemostasis reagent portfolio.
Working as part of our haemostasis product group, responsibilities will include validation of products to approved standards (e.g ISO 13485, CLSI), data review and interpretation, and liaising with our customers and support teams to deliver training and technical support solutions for end-users and commercial partners.
- Develop, maintain and apply in-depth theoretical knowledge to support R&D opportunities
- Operate and maintain a variety of coagulation analysers and general lab equipment
- Perform technical support and customer complaint investigations as required
- Plan and document a programme of laboratory and product support work
- Follow good laboratory practice whilst following statutory and site safety requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of haemostasis theory and methodologies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a team
- Good laboratory practice
- Proper handling of human blood samples
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP standards
- Proficient in Office applications, accurate collection of data and the use of scientific and statistical analysis software
To express an interest in this role, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841 for more information.