Health & Safety Co-ordinator
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
If you have previous experience of health and safety within a laboratory setting and are looking to specialise, then this could be the perfect role for you.
CY Partners currently have a unique opportunity for a Health & Safety Co-Ordinator to join a leader in Cellular Therapy Manufacturing. This is a permanent position, based at their bespoke services site in Edinburgh.
Working as the Health and Safety Co-ordinator you will be key to supporting and developing the health and safety standards within the company, ensuring these meet current and changing Health and Safety legislation. You will be also responsible for:
- Conducting Health and safety inspections of the company site and facilities
- Delivering safety training to new and existing staff
- Co-ordinating the completion of Health and Safety risk assessments and COSHH
- Ensuring all matters relating to Health and Safety are kept compliant and in line with current legislation
- Implementing new ways to reduce health & Safety risks
- Investigating and accurately recording any incidents and accidents that occur
To be successful in this position you will have knowledge of current health and safety legislation within a laboratory setting, experience of supporting company audits and relevant NEBOSH qualifications
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, a group pension plan, life cover, cycle to work scheme, and much more.
Interested? Then don’t hesitate and Apply Today! Alternatively contact Owain at CY Partners for more information 0191 477 4733