HSE Process Manager - Pharmaceutical
Salary Based on Experience
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Process Safety Manager on behalf of a growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturer at their site in Newcastle.
Working within the HSE Department and reporting to the HSE Director, the Process Safety Manager is responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of the process safety (major hazards) management system, and to provide technical input and leadership in all aspects of plant and process and operational health, safety and environmental management.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline eg chemical/process engineering/chemistry (chartered membership of a relevant institution desirable).
- Health & Safety qualification desirable, eg NEBOSH Certificate/Diploma.
- Demonstrable experience in a manufacturing/production environment within an upper tier COMAH establishment.
- Knowledge and experience of major accident hazard identification and risk assessment processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and influence at all levels, and to identify practical and proportionate solutions to challenging or complex issues.
- A thorough knowledge of batch chemical manufacturing techniques and experience with the industry.
- Knowledge of formal hazard assessment techniques such as Hazop and Hazan and corporate methodologies.
- Possesses proven broad based management skills and the ability to operate with minimum supervision
If you would like further information on this position please contact Graham at CY Partners