Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary Very Competitive
This medical device company focusses on the development and manufacture of Point of Care immunoassay diagnostic tests. They are now looking for an Immunoassay Scientist to join the team!
You would be involved with the manufacture of key components for the rapid immunoassays. A key part of your role would be to lead the transfer of R&D projects to manufacture, being involved with optimisation, verification and validation.
You may also be involved with providing some clinical information to the sales and marketing team with some customer interaction.
• Degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline
• Experience in diagnostic kit development
• Experience working with Lateral Flow devices highly advantageous
• Experience in a commercial laboratory environment
• Experience working in a GLP environment is desirable
If this opportunity is of interest to you, submit your CV and I’ll call you to give you more information!