Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Reference JGII 43
CY Partners have an exciting new opportunity within a global pharmaceutical company. Your role would be with the Immunology Research group.
You will be responsible for immunology assay development, as well as testing. With your contributions aiding new medicine development. All while working to GMP standards.
- Developing in-vitro cell based immunology assays
- Compound/antibody testing
- Using assays and testing generate High-Quality data
- Develop knowledge daily on novel approaches and techniques
- Working independently and as part of a larger matrix team
- Degree level education or relevant experience in cellular and molecular biology
- Experience in cellular immunology
- Experience/Knowledge of GMP
- Knowledge of cell culture techniques and cell-based assays
- Experience with CRIPR and T-cell Biology is desirable
- Good communication, written and verbal