International Communications Representative
Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences
Location Durham (Home Based)
CY Partners are currently recruiting for an International Communications Representative to join an international scientific marketing agency based in County Durham. This position is an immediate start and an initial 6 months contract with the potential of it becoming a permanent role. You will be responsible for conducting professional calls in order to communicate complex information about new technologies, raise product awareness and assess the requirements of prospective customers.
- Calling customers on behalf of your clients, who work principally within the life sciences industry.
- Generate high quality leads through conducting calls to prospective customers and clients.
- Communicate complex messages regarding new scientific products and services.
- Keep up to date records of customer interactions.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Confidence to direct the course of a conversation and handle objections
- Target and results driven.
- Scientific background – ideally biology/biosciences or chemistry.
- Experience in a customer focussed role, call centre or target-driven environment.
- Fluency in an additional language (highly beneficial).
After initial training (usually 1st week), the client will provide you with a desktop PC and you will be required to work from home. This role can offer flexible working hours Monday-Friday, so would therefore suit a recent graduate or someone who is still studying.
There are numerous positions available – both part-time and full-time. If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now or get in touch with Kristi on 079 369 38 911.