Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £11.54 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for a number of Lab Analysts to join a world leading pharmaceutical company. Based at their site in Maidenhead on an initial 6-month period, this could be a great opportunity for candidates looking to start their career in a lab, as well as experienced analysts looking for a new challenge.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Carry out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required
• Develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team
• Practice Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory
• Maintain effective working relationships with section, customers and suppliers
• Actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams
• Accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations
Ideally applicants will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Chemistry or pharmaceutical science, or relevant scientific discipline. Some industry experience is beneficial, although not required. Some experience working in a regulated environment is also beneficial but again, not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply with your CV now, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.