Salary £18,500 - £23,000
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to join an expanding R&D focused Pharmaceutical company based in the North East.
In this role you will receive full training but you will be expected to have an interest in synthetic chemistry. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career as a Synthetic Organic Chemist.
- Manufacture Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) using organic synthesis techniques.
- General housekeeping within the Lab.
- General upkeep and monitoring of equipment and supplies.
- A BSc/MSc in Chemistry or a closely related subject.
- Good understanding of Organic Chemistry.
- Comfortable working independently and within a team.
If this sounds like you, apply now or email a copy of your CV to [email protected] – 07706343570