Salary £18,000 - £20,000
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a global pharmaceutical company in Oxfordshire. This is an excellent entry-level position (no experience required) giving you a good first step into the world of pharmaceuticals, specifically if a University degree isn’t the right path for you.
- You will be working with various hazardous chemicals on a daily basis, including acids and reagents
- Use a variety of computer software packages for data management and analysis
- Ensure that all written instructions and directions are followed
- Follow H&S procedures to maintain high standards of safety, hygiene and quality
- Work in a cleanroom environment (GMP)
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Level in Chemistry, BTEC, HND/HNC or NVQ; or related discipline
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, good level of numeracy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are thinking of completing an apprenticeship, this role could be right for you.
You will be working for a growing global company with plenty of opportunities for career development and progression. If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.