Label & Pack Operator
An opportunity has arisen for a Label & Pack operator to join a leading life science company at their site in Livingston, on an initial temporary contract basis, set to run until February 2022. This is a full time post, Mon-Fri
The role will mainly involve:
- Operate labelling and packaging automated equipment following relevant SOPs and training.
- Label and pack bulk and vialled products in accordance with the relevant SOPs and cGMP. Ensure accuracy of labels to correct product package. Complete Batch Manufacturing Process (BMP) for tracing of product according to established process.
- Ensure that the relevant batch documentation is completed according to established process and in compliance with cGMP.
- As requested assist in the preparation and modifications of Company documentation.
- Ensure that all materials and components required for the labelling and packaging operations are correctly handled and reconciled in accordance with cGMP.
- Ensure that labelling and packaging areas are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- As requested, assist in training of new staff.
- As requested, attend relevant internal and/or external training courses.
- Provide assistance to other departments as required.
- Complete other related assignments as requested by supervisor and/or department management
Applications will be considered from candidates with the following experience:
- High level of attention to detail required
- Good teamwork, motivation and communication required as well as the ability to work on own in some situations
- Previous experience working to cGMP standards within a regulated environment desired but not essential
- Clear, legible handwriting.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer software in business environment, including the ability to update computerized logs.
Interested… Apply today with a CV or contact the CY Partners team for a chat on next steps. – Owain 07851 246839