A global health care leader, based in the Newcastle area, are looking to recruit a Laboratory Analyst on an initial 6 month fixed-term contract. The client in question have a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
The successful candidate will:
- Test products to pre-determined standards, ensuring compliance with GMP
- Ensure laboratory deviations/abnormal occurrences are performed according to the SOPs
- Ensure all corrective actions/recommendations are completed within the agreed time frame
This position would suit a recent graduate with a degree in a science related field. Hands-on experience working in a laboratory and an understanding of testing is required. Other requirements include:
- The ability to work to regulatory and safety guidelines
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good time management
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply with your CV now or contact Charlotte McLaughlin at CY Partners for more information.