Location North East England
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 + Pro Rata Shift Allowance
CY Partners are looking to recruit a Chemical Analyst to join a Contract Chemical Manufacturer based near Hartlepool on a permanent basis.
Main duties of the role are to:
• Undertake relevant analysis in respect to complaints and complete within the complaints system in the QC Coordinators absence;
• Calibrate, develop methods and standardise all equipment and chemicals in line with Quality Systems;
• Ensure samples are processed through QC within the desired time period and priorities are managed;
• Provide planned and reactive instrument maintenance;
• Method development for new and existing materials;
• Operate GCMS and develop new methods;
• Maintain and improve housekeeping standards within the labs;
Requirements for the role are as follows:
• Minimum Degree Level Chemistry (or equivalent)
• Laboratory based analytical experience.
• Experience of GLC, GCMS, titrations and other wet chemistry analysis is essential.
• Method development and validation experience is desirable.
• Good laboratory practice.
• Proven ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally.
• Capable of working under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Good communicator who is self-motivated, dedicated and well organized.
• Someone who strives for continuous improvement.
This role is predominantly Mon – Fri days based, but there will be an expectancy to cover certain shifts when required, therefore access to personal transport, and a flexibility to work is required.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV ASAP, and for further information please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.