Salary Very competitive
CY Partners currently has an excellent opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to join an international and leading pharmaceutical company, at one of their key manufacturing sites in Irvine.
There are currently 2 Analyst opportunities available to join on a 6-month contract, with 1 potential shift contract available, this includes an additional shift allowance.
Working as a Laboratory Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the analytical team, providing effective and efficient testing of API’s, using routing analysis techniques – HPLC, GC, Karl Fisher UV, etc
- Following and maintaining GMP across the site
- Processing and support with laboratory investigations
- Abiding by EHS regulations, ensuring standards are maintained at all times
- Making and maintaining internal and external relationships, actively contributing to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams
- Developing technical skills and team knowledge
To be considered for this opportunity you will have previous GMP experience, with a relevant degree or previous industry experience. You will also possess great verbal and written communication skills and be able to work flexibly as one of the team.
So, if this sounds like the role for you, APPLY today! OR call Owain at CY for more information.