Laboratory Production Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary £18,000 - £22,000
Are you seeking a laboratory-based role with a leading medical devices company?
If so, CY Partners are looking to recruit a number of laboratory production staff to support a growing manufacturer and developer of immunoassay based tests. Working from our clients newly established facilities in Doncaster, you will play an influential role in helping produce medical test kits that make a difference.
- Support the manufacture of Lateral Flow Device cards for contract manufacture and existing products from the start of the process to quality control
- Involvement in the transfer of new products from the Technical Transfer Team to production, including any training requirements and assisting with the manufacture of transfer batches
- Promote continual improvement and assist in the update of processes, procedures and manufacturing documentation where required
- Help to maintain good control of stock levels by assisting with regular stock cycle counts, recording of material usage for manufactured products and annual stock checks.
- Carry out regular laboratory housekeeping duties and demonstrate a ‘clean as you go’ policy
What you need:
- BSc or higher in a scientific subject/equivalent qualification, preferably in biological sciences
- Some hands-on laboratory experience
- Familiar with antibody-based assays (lateral flow device manufacture is desirable)
- Knowledge/experience of GLP working practices
- Good practical skills and some biological knowledge
This is a lab-based position that would suit a recent science graduate or individuals who wish to enter the science industry.
So if you’re interested, contact Owain (07851 246839) for an informal chat or apply with an up-to-date CV.