Laboratory Production Technician
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Are you looking to pursue a career within laboratory production? A brand-new opportunity has arisen for an individual keen to develop their relevant laboratory/production experience or scientific qualifications. The role is with a rapidly growing life sciences company based in Doncaster who seek to hire an individual aligned with their vision and with a passion for improving people’s lives!
As a laboratory production technician, you will be directly involved in the manufacturing of a variety of lateral flow devices, maintaining stock levels, conduct and comply to the relevant Health and Safety regulations such as COSHH assessments, work effectively within a team of staff but display innovation and a very high attention to detail in their work.
- Manufacturing of a wide range of lateral flow devices.
- Involved in transfer process of tests from development to production.
- Signing off on quality checks.
- Excellent stock level control via regular stock counts.
- Assistance in the planning for product manufacturing.
- Conduct COSHH assessments on products when required.
- Participate in and assist in training and development.
You will have:
- Exemplary knowledge of a lab environment with the ability to learn/be trained on machinery.
- Awareness of COSHH and other Health and Safety measures.
- IT Competency.
- Innovative with a very high attention to detail.
- Good hand eye coordination.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
The company offer a variety of benefits including 25 + 8 days holiday, company pension (6% company contribution after probationary period), cycle to work scheme, active wellbeing and events calendar, SAYE scheme 1 year after joining, subsided gym membership and an employee recognition scheme with the opportunity to be awarded £250 if nominated!
If this opportunity interests you, apply with your CV to [email protected]