Location West Midlands
We have an exciting new opening for a Supervisor at a leading medical diagnostic company based in Birmingham. The role will be based in the Raw Material Supply department and involve supervising a small team on all areas of project completion.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the laboratory and schedule all workload to ensure products are delivered on time
- Line manage, coach and provide guidance to technicians (quality assurance, manufacturing, in-process testing)
- Document and manage all manufacture and in-process testing, ensuring compliance to quality, regulatory and legal requirements
- Responsible for quality procedures & non-conformances, and addressing them immediately
- Oversee and manage stock and inventory control
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree-qualified (or equivalent) in a Life Science subject
- Proven laboratory and supervisory experience
- Knowledge and working experience of Quality Management Systems
- Previous experience of using an ERP system
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.