LC-MS Study Director
A successful, expanding specialist contract laboratory is looking to recruit a Study Director with solid experience in LC-MS. The company in question performs quantitative analysis of drugs, metabolites and endogenous biomarkers in biological fluids and other matrices to support pharmaceutical and academic research and development.
Reporting to the Director of Bioanalysis, the successful candidate will be expected to direct bioanalytical studies and monitor junior bioanalysts. Other responsibilities include:
- Perform quantitative analysis using LC-MS
- Support the expansion of the existing LC-MS business
- Supervision of laboratory staff
- Draft study and validation protocols
- Help the company directors implement and manage the principles of GLP, GCP and health and safety compliance
The desired candidate will have a number of years’ experience in a clinical and/or preclinical bioanalysis lab. They will also have solid knowledge and experience of LC-MS bioanalysis methods in support of PK and Biomarkers.
If this position is of interest, apply now or contact Charlotte at CY Partners for more information.