Location South West England
Salary up to £55K depending on experience
We have an excellent new opening for an Engineer at a world-class global Chemicals company. The role will involve translating engineering knowledge to Chemists and Chemical Engineers for the development of oils for new and existing combustion engines.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate innovative solutions to lubrication challenges through a detailed understanding of the hardware used to qualify and approve lubricating oil products.
- Lead business critical technology projects and contribute to future project creation.
- Partner with external engineering consultancies where project scope goes beyond current internal capabilities or competencies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal & external audiences that influence preferred outcomes.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- A technical background in Engines Engineering, Powertrain Development or related discipline is essential
- A working knowledge of lubricant technology, what impacts its performance and the design of engine / rig testing protocols is desirable.
- Innovative and inspired by finding out why things work. Ability to apply different tactics to solve problems.
- Ability to plan, steward and successfully deliver complex projects. Enjoy managing multiple projects.
- Analyse and interpret technical data, form sound technical judgements or test hypotheses
- Ability and desire to learn new competencies.
- Effective Team Player.
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading-edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.