Lubricants International Liaison Manager (OEM)
Location Various: UK, Germany, France, Italy
We have an excellent new opening for a Lubricants Industrial Liaison Manager (International & Commercial, OEMs) at a world-class global Chemicals company. The role will involve managing and leading a global team (EU) to drive industrial liaison strategies for lubricants and set OEM goals. This is a senior level position with 20% international travel.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead, supervise and manage a global team of experienced expert contributors (line management); provide development and coaching
- Develop and build sustainable IL resourcing model
- Liaise with industry trade associations and key decision makers in EU OEMs to drive IL outcomes aligned with business and OEM strategies
- Provide technical and commercial expertise to business and OEM needs
- Develop and implement negotiation tactics within senior level industry
- Champion OEM relationship activities
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or PhD in Engineering/Chemistry or a related discipline
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the OEM industry, with proven competitive assessment
- Exposure to global and complex projects, as well as leading a large, geographically-spread, diverse global team
- Excellent track record of delivering to aggressive timescales in fast-paced, rapidly changing, multi-interfaced environments
- Proven supervisory/line management and coaching experience
- Strong focus on safety and high standard risk assessments
- Knowledge of market and considerable commercial experience
- Experience with surfactants, polymers, lubricants or additives; as well as technical formulation knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills (influencing, persuasion, building strong personal relationships)
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading-edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.