Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £18 – 22K
£18 – 22K
Do you have experience in production or manufacturing?
My client is an established and successful analytical organisation, providing contract analytical services and chemistry consultancy to a range of Pharmaceutical clients. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to hire a Manufacturing Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for the synthesis and purification of custom DNA by performing the following tasks:
- Performing all tasks to production schedules and associated work instructions
- Operating synthesis and purification equipment
- Monitoring and replenishing reagents
- Recording data and updating the database
To be considered for the Manufacturing Technician role you’ll need the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Educated to minimum of 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) passes including English and Maths
- Previous experience working in a similar environment (production/manufacturing based)
- Experience working/following SOP’s guidelines
- Proficient in the use of computer-based systems
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Have a proactive approach with the excellent verbal and written communication skills
My client are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please apply online or contact Umul Ahmed at CY Partners on 07706341006 or [email protected]