Medical Devices Regulatory Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
Looking to join a leading life sciences organisation?
We have an initial 5-month temporary contract for an organised individual to join our client’s technical services team, based in Newcastle upon Tyne. You will be supporting the technical services team compile and approve documentation to support medical device registration activities, product summary reports, and ensure company compliance to current regulation requirements.
- Managing and organising supporting medical device documentation, creating electronic folders and report files
- Perform device bookmarking activities to regulatory requirements
- Extract data from stability plans and reports to produce appropriate product summaries
- Liaise with key personnel across site to identify and drive process improvements in own areas of expertise
- Work to required timescales and budgets
You will have:
- Proven IT skills with Microsoft office to achieve business needs
- Experience of working in regulated environments
- Whilst a scientific degree is not essential, a keen interest in the sciences is a must
Interested, then apply today with a CV or contact Owain @ CY Partners for an informal conversation. – 07851 246839