Medical Information Professional - Dutch Speaking (Home Based)
Biotechnology Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location Home Based from UK
A Client of CY partners is looking for an enthusiastic and bilingual life sciences graduate to join their organisation on a permanent basis as a Medical Information Professional.
This particular role calls for somebody who is fluent in both Dutch and English. With excellent written and verbal communications skill and a keen eye for detail. You must hold at least a BSc level degree in a Life Science subject and be able to translate documents from English to Dutch and vice versa.
• Providing a high quality enquiry handling service by answering technical questions in a timely and professional manner. Enquiries will be handled from standard responses available on Professional Information’s computer systems. Many of the standard answers will be in English and will require translation into Dutch perfectly.
• Liaising with the more experienced members of the experience Medical Information team to provide answers to questions that cannot be answered from the standard responses available.
• Recognising adverse events and defective product reports and handling and reporting these in strict compliance with Working Practices.
• Carrying out literature searches in Medline as required.
• Liaising with the Administration Team for the preparation of Medical Information correspondence.
• Translating English responses into Dutch, and delivering these either on the phone or in writing.
• Maintaining awareness of, and ensuring compliance with, the legal requirements and professional guidelines associated with the provision of medical information on behalf of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Ensuring that the Confidentiality Statement within the Contract of Employment and Data Protection Legislation is adhered to at all times in respect of the data and property of Professional Information and its clients.
• Working in a professional manner at all times with clients, customers, team members and management.