Method Development Analyst (Industrial Chemicals)
Salary £28,000 - £35,000
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Chemist with experience working in the Industrial Chemicals sector to join an Environmental Research Agency based in York as part of their Chemical Safety Team.
This role will involve project based work using developing methods to enable the determination of target compounds and residue profiles.
- Write analytical methods and set validation protocols for regulatory studies following international and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to the running and maintenance of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) quality systems, meticulously following standard operating procedures.
- Engage with clients at a technical level advising them of technical challenges and project plans.
- Operate and perform routine maintenance on analytical instrumentation e.g., liquid / gas chromatography, mass spectrometers.
- Perform laboratory procedures using standard laboratory equipment and be responsible for laboratory facilities and maintenance.
- Potential to work as a study director and/or primary investigator on chemistry projects
- Educated to bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry or related subject.
- Prior industry experience of Method Development and Validation.
- Experience using GC-MS, HPLC and other analytical techniques
- Prior experience working in a REACH or COMAH compliant lab.
- Strong IT and communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.