Method Development Scientist - Immunoassay
Biotechnology Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Visa Sponsorship + relocation + bens
A unique and exciting opportunity to work in the amazing southern coast of Australia has become available for a Senior Method Development Scientist – Immunoassay. The role is responsible for performing immunoassay method development and method transfers for ligand binding assays.
With your Immunoassay and method development knowledge, your core responsibilities will include:
• Developments and transfers of complex ligand binding assays.
• Communicate with external stakeholders (i.e. clients) on project status and scientific issues.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders (i.e. Study Directors, operational groups) on project status and timelines.
• Liaise with operational groups to ensure smooth transition of methods into validation.
• Lead troubleshooting and technical investigations of analytical methods.
• Author and/or review of Analytical Laboratory Methods (ALMs).
• Scientific review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
You will be able to apply your knowledge to GLP related bioanalytical studies and be instrumental in the development of new drugs for use within ground breaking medicine and science.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within leading drug development studies, with a global leader and strong presence within the Asia pacific region.
Based within a picturesque and beautiful part of Australia, this is truly an opportunity which is exciting, and one which doesn’t occur often. With Visa sponsorship taken care of and an attractive relocation package, this is a perfect opportunity to work in beautiful Australia in the heart of culture and natural beauty.
We look forward to receiving your application.