Method Development Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Method Development Scientist at a leading CRO based in Northumberland. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in LCMS/MS assay development for NCEs, with working knowledge in a regulated, GLP bioanalytical laboratory.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Perform Method Development Scientist duties in the LCMS bioanalytical lab
· Develop, transfer and pre-validate assessments of assays and analytical methods to support drug analysis
· Provide technical expertise on troubleshooting and technical investigations of analytical methods
· Design LCMS/MS protocols for drug optimisation, method development and the processing of analytical runs
· Prepare and review bioanalytical reports
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
· Degree qualified, or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline
· 5-10 years’ experience in LCMS/MS development in a regulated bioanalytical and Assay Development laboratory
· Proven GLP and CRO experience; required
· Previous experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues as well as remaining strictly confidential
· Ability to work effectively both in isolation and as part of a team
· Ability to analyse problems, formulate effective solutions and coordinate tasks simultaneously
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Sara at CY Partners.