Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location County Durham
Are you an enthusiastic Microbiologist looking for a new exciting opportunity? CY Partners are currently looking for you to come and join a leading global pharmaceutical company, based in County Durham.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Microbiologist to gain and build on their skills in an industrial setting. As a Microbiologist, you will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final pharmaceutical products. It will also involve working in an aseptic environment, cultivating and maintaining bacterial cultures.
Additional skills which would be desirable for this role include the following:
- Science Degree or equivalent practical experience in Microbiology techniques
- Previous experience within one of the following areas would be highly desirable: Environmental Control, Finished Product Testing (Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing) Sterilisation, Biological Indicators, Microbial Identification.
- Detailed understanding of Quality Management Systems and relevant legislation
- Effective organisation, communication, presentation and influencing skills
- A willingness to learn, having a positive, enthusiastic attitude to working on your own initiative and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company, gaining excellent experience to further develop your skills. The salary is offered at a competitive rate and this position is offered on an initial contract basis.
For further information and an informal chat about the role contact Helen or at CY Partners on 07851246847 submit your CV to [email protected]