Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location County Durham
Are you an enthusiastic Microbiologist looking for a new exciting opportunity? CY Partners have a number of opportunities across the North East.
As a Microbiologist, you will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final pharmaceutical products. It will also involve working in an aseptic environment, cultivating and maintaining bacterial cultures.
Additional skills which would be desirable for this role include the following:
- Science Degree or equivalent practical experience in Microbiology techniques
- Previous experience within one of the following areas would be highly desirable: Environmental Control, Finished Product Testing (Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing) Sterilisation, Biological Indicators, Microbial Identification.
- Detailed understanding of Quality Management Systems and relevant legislation
- Effective organisation, communication, presentation and influencing skills
- A willingness to learn, having a positive, enthusiastic attitude to working on your own initiative and as part of a team
These opportunities are offered on a contract basis and offer a chance to gain excellent experience to further develop your skills in industry.
For further information or an informal chat about the roles contact Helen at CY Partners on 07851246847 or submit your CV to [email protected]