Salary Competitive Salary
Reference MBA JG 1898
A great opportunity to work with one of the global leaders in pharmaceutical research has arisen. You will be joining a well-established team in Berkshire as a Microbiologist. Day-to-day you will be supporting the operation of the laboratory function. Assisting the team in meeting the needs of the company.
- Daily use of techniques such as pour plating, environmental monitoring, filtration and identification
- Use of already established methodology
- Assess and report data, with high quality written documentation
- Communication of the results and data with all internal departments
- Daily participation in team meetings
- Maintain standards of equipment cleanliness
- Carry out sampling of critical site processes including tankers, water systems and other environmental monitoring sampling points.
- BSc Degree in Biology or related discipline
- Knowledge of pour plating and filtration techniques
- Some experience in a laboratory setting would be beneficial
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of cGMP/GMP
Please apply online or contact Joe Gardner at CY Partners – [email protected]