Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Barnard Castle
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
If you’re looking to join an organisation where you will be part of a team helping to drive and deliver unique client projects, look no further.
CY Partners are working with a leading and reputable provider of compliance and analytical services as they seek an experienced Microbiology Manager , to support from their laboratories in Barnard Castle.
The role offers a great opportunity to join a varied environment and organisation passionate about delivering a quality service to their global clients. They work to innovate and offer practical solutions.
With a hybrid of laboratory and client facing work, you’ll be given the opportunity to help develop the microbiology team further, and all the tools needed to help resolve technical problems for customers.
This is a full-time permanent post and comes with a great salary, benefits and full employee perks package.
- Management of the microbiological team
- Development and Validation of test methods in accordance with regulatory and company requirements
- To provide training and help develop other team members
- Ensure analysis of client samples meet strict deadlines
- Checking and approving results
- Investigations of OOS/deviations
- Supporting the business development unit with enquiries and business opportunities
- Previously worked to regulatory requirements, preferably GMP
- A degree in Microbiology or relevant life sciences
- Experience of managerial/leadership experience in a laboratory setting
- Good working knowledge of microbiological techniques
- Worked with Quality Management Systems
Interested in exploring this excellent opportunity further? Contact CY Partner for an informal chat or apply with a CV
Call Owain – 07851 246839