Salary £20,000 - £28,000 pa
Reference JGMS 44
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity at a Global Pharmaceutical Company in Surrey and would allow you to utilise your Microbiology knowledge and experience in a Research and Development department.
- Perform microbiological work following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and in accordance with written procedures
- Build Microbiology capabilities internally and externally to generate support data and visualization tools demonstrating the benefits of the products to Health Care Professionals and consumers.
- Develop test plans in accordance with good scientific principles and Design of Experiments (DoE) to delivery ‘Trusted Science’ data packages.
- Utilize good project management skills (leadership, communication, teamwork) along with Microbiology expertise to understand key project objectives & requirements enabling the development and implementation of appropriate strategies
- Degree in Microbiology or other relevant topic (Biomedical, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences), or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of GMP
- Experience in Health Care beneficial
- Experience in Biofilms beneficial