Salary Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Based in Essex
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Do you have a proven track record in structure elucidation by NMR?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company supporting Drug Discovery?
An international Pharmaceutical company working across Drug Discovery and Development, with a track record of delivering clinical candidates across a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, neurology, inflammation, virology and anti-bacterials.
An experienced NMR Spectroscopist, working in a laboratory based role as part of a large analytical group to undertake a broad range of analytical studies in support of internal synthetic organic chemistry and external analytical projects. The NMR Spectroscopist will undertake organic molecule structure elucidation and determination, using state of the art Bruker NMR Spectroscopy instruments. The NMR will collaborate and work closely with both internal and external chemists, analytical chemists and synthetic chemists.
To be considered for the NMR Spectroscopist role you’ll need the following skills and experience;
- BSc, MChem, MSc or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or a related subject
- Significant experience running NMR for structural studies of organic molecules.
- Working experience using NMR Spectroscopy on a regular basis, ideally from the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries.
- Good teamworking, organisation and communication skills are required
- Familiarity with maintenance and upkeep of Bruker NMR systems and software would be an advantage
- Experience working to GMP, GLP or ISO accreditations would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation and play a key laboratory based role supporting successful delivery of ‘mission critical’ projects.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 07851 246846