Operations Director CRO
Biotechnology Chemical Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £100-120K + VISA + Relocation
Operations Director / General Manager
A unique and exciting opportunity to work in the amazing gold coast of Australia has become available for a Site leader / General Manager to lead operations of a new CRO facility.
As a commercially aware leader, you will direct and manage site operations for delivering key milestones for the development of new services, personnel and infrastructure.
• Support Director Toxicology in Monthly Board Reporting on Toxicology Operations and progress of internal projects.
• Support the Director Toxicology in pricing review and quote model preparation and review.
• Lead the review and recruitment of resources of the Toxicology function.
• Lead the facility relocation project to the new facility including capex requirements and expansion needs.
• Develop and manage the laboratory function within the Tox facility
• Mentor and motivate team to achieve and maintain productivity and employee engagement.
Commercial Services & Internal Projects
• Along with the CEO, support contract review and legal review.
• Develop and nurture relationships with 3rd party vendors and lab partners.
• Take responsibility for transition of newly contracted projects into operations including setup on finance system and communication with operations
• Oversee all internal business improvement projects within the business.
• Develop, implement, monitor and manage key performance metrics including real time capacity status and cage utilization for the toxicology services
• Maintain high level understanding of operational aspects of the business to identify ongoing process improvements, including productivity and cost efficiencies.
• Collaborate with diverse teams across the business as required (lab, operations, marketing, sales, legal, operations, systems, QA, HR).
This is an excellent opportunity to work within leading drug development studies, with a global leader and strong presence within the Asia pacific region.
Based within a picturesque and beautiful part of Australia, this is truly an opportunity which is exciting, and one which doesn’t occur often. With Visa sponsorship taken care of and an attractive relocation package, this is a perfect opportunity to work in beautiful Australia in the heart of culture and natural beauty.
We look forward to receiving your application.