Organic Process Chemist - Shift
Salary Competitive + Shift Allowance
CY partners are looking to recruit a number of Organic Process Chemists to join a reputable and well-established Contract Chemical Manufacturing company on Teesside, on a permanent basis.
This role is on a shift basis to cover an average of 37.5hrs hours a week on a variable rota.
Working as a Process Chemist, you will be essential in the delivery and development of plant processes, ensuring strict safety and manufacturing procedures are adhered too. You will assist with the scale up of new chemical processes, offering up suggestions and solutions when required. You will also be responsible for providing training and guidance to operational staff, to ensure standard operating procedures are followed.
Essential Requirements for the role:
- Minimum BSc Chemistry Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience of Organic Synthesis
- Knowledge of Sulphur Chemistry would be highly desirable
- Due to the location of the site, access to personal transport is highly advised
Alongside a Salary Shift Allowance, the following benefits are also offered:
- 25 days holidays (excluding bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Competitive contribution pension scheme
- Death in Service
Sound like the ideal role for you. Then don’t hesitate and apply today, or feel free to contact Graham at CY partners for more information.