Competitive Salary + Bonus + Private Medical + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of making Radiopharmaceuticals?
Would you like to work for an international R&D organisation in London?
CY Partners is proud to have been selected as exclusive partner supporting an innovative pharmaceutical research organisation, which is actively engaged in a suite of services in translational drug discovery and development. Working in their state-of-the-art facilities in London they run innovative and dynamic research programs which include the labelling of novel PET ligands/tracers and to support drug discovery and development.
Due to continued growth and development, they are looking to hire an experienced PET Radiochemist to join the team.
The Role of PET Radiochemist will include;
- Day-to-day production of PET radiopharmaceuticals to GMP standards; the operation of various automated radiochemistry/dispensing equipment and the completion of Production related documentation.
- Development/ implementation of new radiotracers
- Authoring and reviewing procedures and other documents (e.g., forms, logbooks, validation protocols and technical reports) by following good documentation practices.
- Operating to approved quality standards by recording Production quality related actions (e.g., deviations and change controls) in a timely manner, to comply with policies and regulatory requirements.
- Performing self-inspections, identifying gaps and implementing process improvements.
- Troubleshooting simple fixes for various instruments in the laboratory and liaising with internal support teams or service engineers to organise repairs.
To be considered for the PET Radiochemist you’ll need the following Qualifications & Experience;
- At least degree level in a related scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science etc or have suitable experience
- Experience in Radiochemistry or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of GMP, validation and relevant regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in HPLC, preferably including method development.
- Validation experience (including laboratory equipment and process validation) which would be advantageous.
- Some experience of computer programming and automation which would be advantageous
- Previous experience with operation of a GMP grade A isolator and/or distribution of radiopharmaceuticals which would be advantageous.
- To be successful in this role you will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, a logical approach to problem solving and good attention to detail.
- As an effective team member, you will have great organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in drug research and development, for a values driven company committed to providing a professionally and socially collaborative workplace.
Please apply online or contact Neil Walton at CY Partners for further details.