Pharma Analyst x2
Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Competitive Salary
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit two experienced Pharmaceutical Analyst on behalf of a Newcastle based CDMO on an initial 12 month contract basis.
- To perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements for laboratory operations.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- A minimum BSc degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
- Prior work experience in a cGMP Analytical Laboratory
- Knowledge and hands on experience with HPLC, GC-MS and Pharma stability testing techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your most up to date CV to Graham at CY Partners.