Location Home Counties, London, South East England
Salary Up to £21,500 + Shift Allowance
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit two QC Analysts to join a global Pharmaceutical organisation at their site in Maidenhead on initial 6-month contracts. This role is open to both new graduates and experienced candidates.
In this role you will perform chemical analysis techniques during various points of the Pharmaceutical manufacturing process, these tests will include; Ion Chromatography, HPLC and Wet Chemistry among others, and all work must be carried out to cGMP standards.
he role will involve working some early/late and weekend shifts, but a shift allowance will be incorporated into the salary to accommodate this.
If you are interested in applying to this role you should meet the following requirements:
• A minimum BSc degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or equivalent laboratory experience
• Knowledge of general Chemical Analytical Techniques
• Knowledge or experience of working to cGMP standards
• A willingness to learn and a positive, enthusiastic attitude to work
• Due to the shift nature of the role, access to personal transport would be highly advisable
The closing date for applications to this role is Tuesday 12th February, so if you are interested in applying please submit your most up to date ASAP.
For further information please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.