Pharmaceutical Document Control Officer
Salary £20,000 - £22,000
Document Control Officer
CY Partners Recruitment is delighted to be working closely with a growing pharmaceutical organisation that is looking to hire a Document Control Officer, ideally coming from a pharmaceutical or related background.
The client is looking for a enthusiastic and hardworking individual to be involved on all elements of assisting the Analytical Department in ensuring the company Quality Management System (QMS) is maintained and complies with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as described in the current EU and ICH guidelines.
• Review all validation documentation prior to QA checks.
• Review all analytical monographs.
• Completing accurate and timely reviews of all analytical data.
• Co-ordination, review and update of analytical SOP’s
• Ensure procedures are followed at all times and new issues of Standard Operating Procedures are signed off promptly.
• Reviewing and assessing validation and analytical instrumentation qualification documentation
• Fulfilment of Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) requirements and change controls as appropriate
• Perform internal audits in association with the QA department
Skills and experience
The client is looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet commitments.
The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge/experience in the following areas:
•Prior experience in a similar role and industry is an advantage, but we are happy to consider an applicant who has experience and/or qualifications in life science and wishes to develop a career in Document Control/Quality Assurance.
•A strong attention to detail
•Competency with Microsoft Excel/Word essential;
For further details of this unique challenge working within a dynamic and collaborative environment, please get in contact.