Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Chemist
Location County Durham
Salary Very Competitive
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an experienced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Support Chemist on behalf of a growing, County Durham based CDMO. In this role you will join the Quality Manufacturing Team, with a focus on GMP manufacture of small molecules for clinical studies.
You will deliver on synthetic chemistry programmes where your knowledge and expertise in synthetic chemistry processes will add value to customers projects, aiding their translation into a GMP environment, where you will be responsible for the production of intermediates and products according to pre-approved documentation.
- A BSc/MChem degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences or a PhD, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience of producing small molecule intermediates or products within a cGMP environment.
- An established practical understanding of synthetic methodologies and supporting analytical techniques.
- Experience of taking projects from early development through to proof of concept (mg to kg development).
- An understanding of ICH guidelines for the production of intermediates and products within a GMP environment.
- Good organisational skills, a close attention to detail
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.