Pharmaceutical QC Analyst
Location County Durham
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an experienced QC Scientist on behalf of a growing, County Durham based Pharmaceutical CDMO.
The QC lab ensures that the manufactured products meet the customer and European Pharmacopeia requirements through typical analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, NMR, IR etc.
The main responsibility for this role is to perform analysis of materials manufactured in house including raw materials, intermediates, in-process control samples and reference materials. In addition to analysis there will be a requirement to have input to improvement activities such as introduction of new equipment, method development and validation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Document analytical results following local procedures and ALCOA principles.
- Using analytical software such as Chromeleon and Chemstation to control equipment and generate results.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and internal investigations.
- Work closely with QA to ensure ongoing product quality and materials are released to schedule.
- A BSc, MSc, MChem, MSci or HND/HNC in a relevant chemical science (or have equivalent laboratory experience).
- Prior experience of working in a similar role or 12 months or more.
- Sound technical knowledge of analytical techniques.
- Experience of working in a GMP compliant role.
- Experience of training colleagues with a view to increasing the capability of the department.
- Experience in GC, HPLC, NMR within a cGMP environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners for further information.