Pharmaceutical Quality Coordinator
Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location North East England
Salary c£26,000 + Shift Allowance
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Quality Officer to join a Global Pharmaceutical company at their site in County Durham on a 12-month contract basis.
The role will involve working on a 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm shift pattern within the quality team, on tasks including; batch release, writing SOPs and other GMP related QA activities.
The correct candidate for the role will have:
Prior experience of working in a QA/QC role within a Pharmaceutical Environment
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ideally a BSc or equivalent in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related subject
• Due to the location of the site and the shift pattern, access to personal transport will be required.
• Strong knowledge of working to GMP requirements
• The ability to work well independently or as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date CV ASAP and for further information please contact Graham at CY Partners.