Pharmacovigilance Project Management
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location London or Home Based
Salary £35-£60 ph
Reference PVPM JG 1392
A new Pharmacovigilance (PV) role in one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies has become available. In this new opportunity you will oversee the separation of Consumer Health Pharmacovigilance (PV) from the BioPharma Pharmacovigilance (PV) team, along with forming a new consumer safety organisation.
As someone who has worked in a Pharmacovigilance (PV) role, who is also comfortable within Project Management, this role could be ideal for you.
• Integral to overseeing the pharmacovigilance (PV) separation of the aforementioned teams
• Assist in consumer safety governance and excellence workstream
• Lead with the set up of quality management in consumer safety
• Support with development of a Consumer Safety web portal
• Preparation of the handover of Pharmacovigilance (PV) from BioPharma team to a new stand-alone Consumer Health Pharmacovigilance (PV) team
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• A career background of pharmacovigilance (PV)
• Project Management experience
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
This exciting opportunity also offers working on site (London based) or 100% home working if preferred. If you’re interested in this role, we look forward to receiving your CV.