Pharmacovigilance Safety Lead - West London/Remote
Biotechnology Chemical Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location West London/Remote
Salary Up to £595/day
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a highly experienced Safety Lead to work within an existing Pharmacovigilance team in the UK and Ireland. As a Safety Lead, you will use your expertise in safety management processes and work closely with the Head of Safety, providing support to the business in their absence.
This is a fast paced and highly varied senior role, with a large element of remote working, liaising with internal and external stakeholders. Your time on site will be spent overseeing internal operating policies to ensure business adherence to Quality Metrics and core KPIs. As a Senior specialist, you also have a responsibility to train juniors on safety processes and support specialists in the Safety Submission field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in a relevant field, such as pharmacy, pharmacology or life sciences
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of pharmacovigilance
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice and Medicines Act
- Experience managing processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of drug safety
- Experience in a drug regulatory and audit environment
This is a contract role, initially for a 12 month period.
If this role sounds of interest to you, or you would like to discuss your next move into Pharmacovigilance, please contact Helen Tomlinson on [email protected]