Biotechnology Clinical Life Sciences
Location Oxford, London or Edinburgh
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced medical writer to join a growing biotechnology start-up on a permanent basis. The role of Medical Writer is a critical role to support the development and maintenance of clinical and regulatory documentation as well as writing successful grant applications. The successful candidate will be a strategically important member of the team playing a key role in writing clinical and regulatory documentation, securing future funding, collaborating directly with public bodies and other organisations on large scale projects.
This role could be based in London, Oxford or Edinburgh.
Main responsibilities or the role include:
- Writing high quality clinical and regulatory documentation, including but not limited to protocols, investigator brochures, informed consent forms, development safety update reports and study manuals.
- Supporting development of regulatory submission documentation, including CTA, IND and NDA deliverables to ensure project timelines are met.
- Write manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Developing and securing funding for highly technical business ideas through finding and selecting relevant grants
- Collating and assimilating complex data and information to write high impact, winning grant applications
- Administration of the application process, including communication associated with each grant and the relevant funding body
- Developing an efficient and effective grant writing process, building relationships and liaise effectively with internal and external experts.
The ideal candidate will have strong medical writing skills coupled with a strategic mindset and a sharp focus on delivery to succeed. Candidates will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in scientific or technical discipline, with significant medical writing experience, ideally gained in a scientific, technology-orientated environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and ground-breaking company at an exciting time. If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.