Principal Method Development Scientist - LCMS
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Up to £60,000 plus relocation
Principal Method Development Scientist – LCMS
Ever thought of relocating to Australia? Looking to swap the drizzle for the glorious beaches of South Australia? This could be the perfect opportunity for you. Full support in relocation, and VISA’s are all supplied for you and your family.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Principal Method Development Scientist at a leading CRO based in Adelaide, Australia. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in LCMS/MS assay development for NCEs, with working knowledge in a regulated, GLP bioanalytical laboratory.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform Principal Method Development Scientist duties in the LCMS bioanalytical lab
- Develop, transfer and pre-validate assessments of assays and analytical methods to support drug analysis
- Provide technical expertise on troubleshooting and technical investigations of analytical methods
- Design LCMS/MS protocols for drug optimisation, method development and the processing of analytical runs
- Liaise with clients (external) and SDs (internal) on project status and timelines, including on-site visits; perform audits when required
- Author and/or review of Analytical Laboratory Methods (ALMs)
- Review and manage new projects as required
- Prepare and review bioanalytical reports
- Provide leadership and supervision, as well as training of R&D staff
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience in LCMS/MS development in a regulated bioanalytical and Assay Development laboratory
- Proven GLP and CRO experience; required
- Demonstrated Study Director/Principal Investigator experience; required
- Previous experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues as well as remaining strictly confidential
- Ability to mentor, train and supervise
- Ability to work effectively both in isolation and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse problems, formulate effective solutions and coordinate tasks simultaneously
The company is a Contract Research Organisation specialising in providing drug development services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. You will be working in their state-of-the-art facilities based in Adelaide, Australia with Visa and relocation support provided.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Tom at CY Partners.