Principal Scientist Toxicology
Biotechnology Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location Brisbane, Australia
A unique and exciting opportunity to work in the amazing gold coast of Australia has become available for a Principal Scientist, focusing on toxicology studies in drug development for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
As Principal Scientist, you will be the The Leading Study Director responsible for design and conduct of toxicology and pharmacokinetics studies. As the Principal Scientist within Toxicology, you will lead a team of scientists and be responsible for project planning, execution, data analysis and interpretation, report writing and client liaison.
As The Principal Scientist, Lead Study Director for Toxicology, your Core Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as Study Director in GLP studies, relating to toxicology studies.
• Supervise project staff.
• Communicate with external clients with regards to projects on toxicology and clinical studies.
• Design, plan and manage toxicology and pharmacokinetics studies.
• Supporting the application, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and participating in internal and external quality audits as required.
• Ensure all performed studies follow appropriate legal and regulatory regulations.
In this role you will be project managing and leading study teams and have responsibilities to external clients and internal teams for the delivery of key results and studies. With a strong background in toxicology and pharmacokinetic studies, you will be able to apply your knowledge to GLP related toxicology and pharmacokinetic studies and be instrumental in the development of new drugs for use within ground breaking medicine and science.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within leading drug development studies, with a global leader and strong presence within the Asia pacific region.
Based within a picturesque and beautiful part of Australia, this is truly an opportunity which is exciting, and one which doesn’t occur often. With Visa sponsorship taken care of and an attractive relocation package, this is a perfect opportunity to work in beautiful Australia in the heart of culture and natural beauty.
We look forward to receiving your application.