Principle Clinical Research Scientist
Clinical Life Sciences
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Clinical Research Scientist to support the delivery of clinical development excellence of clinical studies and other clinical evidence gathering activities, with a world leading Consumer Healthcare organisation.
Within this role you will provide support to cross-functional global category/ sub-category teams on clinical research, new opportunities/business development and R&D strategies. The role will require significant interaction with a number of internal teams including but not limited to Category and regional Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Statistics & Data Management as well as external groups/ individuals such as investigators/ academic researchers, Clinical Research Organizations and Health Care Practitioners to help achieve company objectives and to build company reputation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide scientific/technical input to category/ sub-category clinical development plans
- With support from Category Clinical Research Directors and Senior Director Clinical Research design fit-for-purpose clinical strategies and other clinical evidence generation strategies to support the business.
- Support publications to ensure that they are scientifically robust from a medical and scientific standpoint.
- Implement novel research methodologies in line with ICH GCP, where appropriate, to generate clinical evidence for impactful claims in support of successful product launches, brand positioning and messaging.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, reporting, interpretation, disclosure and publication of clinical studies detailed in research programs supporting consumer healthcare/category products and to ensure these follow external e.g. GCP, internal Medical Governance and other internal policy requirements.
- Responsible for contributing clinical content to regulatory submissions and other regulatory engagements for clinical research activities.
- Work closely with the pre-clinical team to ensure pre-requisite data are available to progress clinical activities.
- Responsible for supporting clinical/medical due diligence for external opportunities from a clinical research point of view.
- Keep up to date with relevant therapeutic/ scientific literature and provide clinical expertise to facilitate preparation of clinical development and therapeutic strategies for all categories.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with other groups (internal and external) to ensure that research is executed as designed, on time and within budget.
Expertise in clinical research methodology, as well as significant experience in clinical trial design, protocol development, and data interpretation is required. Previous experience with medical devices, cosmetic products, RWE is greatly preferred.
This role is initially home based and there will be flexibility for working arrangements moving forward, it’s initially a 12 month contract with excellent opportunities for the right candidate moving forward.
To find out more and apply, please contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 or apply via email at: [email protected]