Salary £24,000 - £32,000
An exciting opening has arisen for a Process Chemist (shift work including weekends) at a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Oxfordshire. The role involves API and process development within a constantly changing fast-paced production environment.
- Working at the laboratory/production interface, you will support all process operations and transfer to production at scale (including troubleshooting)
- Design and implement experimental studies to keep production moving
- Advise the project team on new methods and modifications to simplify operations
- Review draft batch sheets and use tests to confirm the planned processes and materials will deliver the expected outputs
- Provide technical expertise and solutions for common processing issues
- Investigate and solve problems in the event of process failure
Ideal Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Chemistry; or relevant industrial experience
- Proven experience of production and process development in batch chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills across all departments
- Flexible and adaptable with an open-minded view and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical regulations
- Demonstrated exposure to CRO/CMOs
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.