Location Sandwich, Kent
Salary £27,000 - £32,000
Our client is currently looking for a Process Chemist based at a world-class Pharmaceutical company in Kent. The ideal candidate will have experience in organic synthetic chemistry and pharmaceutical product development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support all process operations and transfer of products to scale-up facilities
- Complete practical synthetic organic chemistry work for new route and reaction design
- Safely and efficiently design and implement studies, develop reactions, work-ups, isolations and purifications
- Support the project team on new methods and modifications to simplify operations
- Conduct analysis and characterization of practical work using a range of techniques (HPLC, NMR, TLC, GC)
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Chemistry; or relevant industrial experience
- Proven experience in production and process development, as well as knowledge of scale-up
- Excellent background in organic chemistry within drug design and development
- Industrial experience with HPLC, NMR, TLC, GC
- Knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical regulations
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.